Friday, January 3, 2014

GP Mexico City 2014




"Dragon Queen"
24x18 Oil on Masonite


I'll be attending the Mexico City Magic GP as a guest artist.  The event is February 14th and 15th.  I'm very excited about this trip, I have never been to Mexico City and I'm looking forward to doing a bit of sightseeing.  The event organizer commissioned me to do the artwork for the event playmat(above).  He wanted a Magic flavor illustration that somehow fit the Mexican culture.

I will be bringing a variety of collectibles with me, including:  Artist Proofs, Original oil illustrations from MtG, Oil painted Token APs, Prints, and Original sketched APs.  If you plan to attend the event, please let me know if there are particular prints/sketches you'd like to see.  I will do my best to accommodate.  You can leave your response in the comment section below.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lucas.
    I will attend the event.
    i would like a sketch in a blank playmat, a goblin bust size about 3 x 3 inches,in black ink, it´s possible and how much cost??
    thank you. hope to buy some more stuff.

    Isaac.

    ReplyDelete